This accessibility statement applies to the www.eläintieto.fi service. The service is subject to the law on the provision of digital services, which requires public online services to be accessible.
We have evaluated the accessibility of the service ourselves.
The status of the accessibility of the www.eläintieto.fi website
Partially fulfils accessibility requirements.
- Unreasonable burden
Significant development of our current pages will cause an unreasonable burden. Therefore, until the site’s accessibility work is completed, we apply the unreasonable burden exception according to Article 5 of the Accessibility Directive to the following areas:
- Text equivalents of images: There are images on the site, and some currently lack a descriptive text equivalent containing sufficient information.
- Not all links have clearly distinguishable, unambiguous, descriptive names that improve navigation.
- Not all header elements are directly in descending order.
The following content is inaccessible, as accessibility legislation does not apply to it:
- PDF, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files published before 23 September 2018.
- Video content published before 23 September 2020. Please note that the information contained in our videos is often presented on the website, as several of our videos have been produced to clarify the text of a page. In such cases, according to the instructions, it is unnecessary to implement subtitles.
- Live video broadcasts
Not all functions of the current site have been brought into compliance with the accessibility requirements by the recommended schedule by 23 September 2020 without considerable changes and costs. We will continue to develop the accessibility of our website and implement the necessary changes during 2023.
You can request more information via tiina.kauppinen(at)luke.fi.
Did you notice a lack of accessibility in our digital service? Let us know, and we will do our best to correct the shortcoming.
Contact us or provide accessibility feedback via tiina.kauppinen(at)luke.fi.
If you notice accessibility problems on the site, first give feedback to us, i.e. the site administrator. The response may take 14 days. If you are dissatisfied with the answer you receive, or if you do not receive an answer at all within two weeks, you can report this to the Regional State Administrative Agency. The Regional State Administrative Agency website explains exactly how to make a report, and how the matter will be managed.
Contact information of the supervisory authority
REGIONAL STATE ADMINISTRATIVE AGENCY FOR SOUTHERN FINLAND
Switchboard +358 295 016 000
Updated on 26 May 2023